Effective Date: April 26, 2017
Welcome to Audiojack.
We provide our app and website (Audiojack.com), platforms, and services (together, the “Platform,”) to you. The Platform is owned and controlled by Audiojack, LLC, “Audiojack.”)
We may update this Agreement at any time. When we do, we will revise the “Revision Date” at the top of this Agreement.
By using our Platform you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to listen to proprietary content, (“Content”).
We will collect the information as set forth below for the following purposes:
- diagnose technical problems and maintain security
- provide Audiojack features and services to you
- manage, test, and improve the Audiojack Platform, website, and services
- monitor and analyze how you and others use Audiojack, which will enable us to create a better user experience for you
- develop and test new features
- provide you with information
- monitor metrics such as the number of users, time and frequency of Platform use, and demographics=
Instances where we may be required to share your information:
We collect the following information about you:
- Your name, email, and city when you register for an account. We will not post your email and will not share it with any third party.
- Communications between you and Audiojack, LLC. For example, we may send you Platform-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features, technical and security notices.)
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Platform, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information. We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Platform. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Platform that assists us in improving the Platform.
We use commercially related information you transmit via the Platform and guarantee that information on the Platform may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
If you believe the Platform’s security has been breached, you agree to notify Audiojack immediately.
We may remove parts of data that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.